
So that last edition was made by Marina, she loves snowmen! I DO TOO THOUGH! I think snowmen are SO cool!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SNOW!! It would be so cool if it snowed on Christmas! I've never had a white Christmas. That's one thing that I want to happen before I die. I've got a whole list! I want to live healthily until I'm 112. I don't know why, 56 is my favorite number so I guess I just how long I want to live. According to my calculations, Mr. Otto Frank lived to be 113! Maybe I was wrong but the packet said 1866-1979, which would make him 113! I might have been wrong though. That's sad though because that means that he out lived his daughter, Anne, by 98 years! and his other daughter, Margot Frank, by 95 years. And his wife well I don't know how long he out lived her, because I don't know her age. OK enough about math I JUST LEFT SCHOOL! So anyways PRAY FOR SNOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment