Ok so please before you make all these weird assumptions let me explain the reason for my last posted picture. Me and my friend Melina were putting on a puppet show. Featuring Santa Claus as the narrorator. Melina said and I quote "I bet I could be a better Santa than you". IT WAS ONE BIG TRICK! I WAS TRICKED INTO DRESSENG UP IN A FAT RED AND STRIPED SUIT AND TOILET PAPER! So I had to play Santa because I was stupid. DON'T FALL FOR IT PEOPLE!. So then my mom got a picture. END OF STORY. If you want another blog to check out go to www.saddlebredgirl.blogspot.com! It's SUPER COOL! It's one of my friends. READ IT! She like ponies! I mean horsies. Sorry Budd. OK now it is time for the PEPSI Nutrition Facts: CALORIES: 150
TOTAL FAT: 0g
SODIUM: 30mg
TOTAL CARB: 41g
SUGARS:41g
PROTEIN:0g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment