Clearly I have been missing in all of the action. Where have I been? School. of course. The third quarter of my freshmen year has just ended. Which means only nine more weeks to go!! Also means only nine weeks til my big bro is off to college. I use the word "off " lightly because he's not leaving. Just staying at home and opening a new chapter in his life. Can't say those where happy tears. Why cant he open that chapter in an apartment? Ok I'm just kidding, I just want his room. He said I could have it for $200 my junior year. But I'm not sure that I can do that. I'm going to be sixteen my junior year and I need to buy a car! And I'm probably going to need all the money I can get.
Any ways enough about the future. Let's look into the past and present. I just got back from a family camping trip on Sunday, we had so much fun. We played baseball and frisbee and soccer in the field and all the kids spent most of our time on the playground and playing board games. It was a blast. But I cant wait until summer when we go to the beach!
I'm right in the middle of drivers education...it's not too bad... It's just sooooooooooooooooo long and the time doesnt pass! I catch my self Constantly looking at my phone to see what time it is. Today wasnt so bad we had two guest speakers: one from a motorcycle organization that taught us the dangers of driving on the road with motorcyles and the caution we should take when they are on the road. Also how we have to share the road and to be super safe. The guy was pretty cool. Then we had a woman come in to talk to us about organ donating because you have to decide if you want to or not when getting your liscens. Which was pretty interesting to me. Sounds like a good idea, what do you have to lose? (your organs I guess :) We have a test every day and so far I'm doing well, I got a 90% on Monday and an 83% today. Hopefully I can keep it up.
Nothing new with me and Marina. We just hang out all the time so we pretty much know everything that goes on. But if your really that interested in her life, shes going bowling Wednesday nightl. Yup. I think thats about it for her.
So I think that about sums it up for my life. I'll try to post more often if I can. Do you like the changes?

1 comment:
hey!
i like the changes, haha
i haven't been on here in FOREVER
Post a Comment