Sunday, January 11, 2009
Unfortunately for Franklin Academy, the third nine weeks of school begins tomorrow. But fortunately, it is the third nine weeks and that means only eighteen more weeks until I am a sophomore and Allen is a college freshmen. I can't wait to be anything but a freshman. It's bad. We are the gum on the bottom of the school's shoes. But it could be worse. OK so Thursday was Elvis Aaron Presley's birthday (if he were still living). So Marina and I celebrated on Friday. We baked a brownie birthday cake with ELVIS written in blue frosting on it, then we decorated it with red and white heart sprinkles and teddy bear sprinkles. Then we decorated the table with black and white race car checkered napkins and cups with Elvis's name on them (with sharpie), and plastic plates, and straws with Mexican hats on them. Also little stand up decorations that looked like jut boxes. The two-person party looked awesome. And it was so much fun. By the way if any of you happen to know Priscilla Presley's home address, home phone number, and or cell phone number please let me know. So I hope Franklin Academy enjoys your first week back at school. And all you lucky public schoolers I hope you enjoy your second week back at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment