Friday, September 12, 2008

Just A Couple of Little Information

HURRY PEOPLE YOU ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE! (look to your right)
**How Well Do You Know Lindsay?**
Lindsay's blog has some new, interesting things on it! Like a quiz to take and everything! If you want to check go to http://magentaluvsblue-lindz.blogspot.com/ or go to the bottom right of the page and click on Lindsay's Blog.
**Let's Talk About Comments**
~Do you hate this blog?
~Want to see it improve?
~Just too smart and have amazing ideas?
~Well then leave me some comments! If you said yes to any of these questions then you should comment on my blog! You could see your ideas on my blog! ooooh
**School Drools**
I hope all you Franklin Academy students are ready for track out because as of September 12,2008 we only have 5 school days left! That's very exciting news!
**Halloweenie**
This news is pretty groovy for everyone out there! This year Halloween falls on a FRIDAY! So we can party till the morning and suffer the stomach ache on Saturday! So get all dressed up and score some candy!
I think that's all folks
Later!
Sarah Kay

4 comments:

Kassie Banks said...

I do hate this blog. I think it is the worst blog in the whole entire world!!!! ahhhhhhh




Haha I am so totally kidding!
you know I love reading your blog.

I love you Lady!!!!
~Lady (Special K)

Lind-Z said...

HEY SARAH!!
by the way i took the quiz off my blog cuz some weird person took it and it kinda freaked me out so i can only email it to my friends so if anyone wants to take it they can email me and i can send it to them. thanks for advertising my blog though!!!
:)
ilubs

-lindsay

Lind-Z said...

so...now wut? c u in latin only 2 more days then off for 3 weeks!!!!


-lindsay

Anonymous said...

hey
I saw that new freecreditrepeort.com comercial :)