Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A picture of me and my friends


So there's lots of things to blog about. I could blog about my life, friends, school, what happened today, what I ate for lunch.... So why don't I start there.

So far my life is sweet. My friend Ellen is coming to my house on Thursday, and I hung out with my friend Marina most of this week. She's going to the mountains for a few days. My great Grandma came and stayed at my house over the weekend and went to church with us on Sunday. But mostly I've been hanging out and having fun!


My friends are cool. I've been texting Ellen, hanging out with Marina, talking to Anna, and IMing Katie. We've had some pretty fun times over track out. My friends rock


School is about to start and the end of my life as a middle schooler will begin in nine weeks. Then I'll have to start thinking about what college I want to go to and what career I want to pursue and all that scary stuff. But the last quarter of school will be fun. Not as much work as the last 3 quarters. We've got EOGs and graduation and yearbook stuff to take care of so we can only squeeze in so much work. (at least I hope).



Today I went to my Grandma's house and hung out with her today and watched TV on her big huge flat screen TV (seriously it's HUGE). I spent the night at Marina's house last night though. We just had a good time.



And for lunch I had a grilled cheese sandwhich and chex mix.


Yes now you see that my life is very exciting.



1 comment:

Lind-Z said...

Hahahaha. That's a beastly picture of us lol!


<3 Lindz
magentaluvsblue-lindz.blogspot.com