Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hmmmm...........................

I've gotta a GREAT idea!! How about you tell me what to put in my blog and I'll put it. Any random fact, comment, question, etc. that you have! Then I'll post it. Then I'll respond!! Wont that be fun??!! So the next post is UP TO YOU. You can post like 4o billion if you want. I don't care. Ha Ha this post is boring so POST STUFF FOR ME TO POST. I cant wait!


PS: I wont reveal your name or secret identity or initials or connection to me unless you say so!!


Until I buy new socks! (see what I mean stuff like that)
Sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT FORGET TO POST!!




SARAH

Anonymous said...

I think you should at least blog about what you are doing over Christmas break. You know - just the hightlights will do. You have already done quite a bit I know. Tell about that. You know cookies and visits and Christmas presents and such. Blog you ZOG!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I got a futon and three vera bradleys, digimakeover, eyeclops, CANDY, I dog(Spiderman theme) a sweing machine, a fuzzy blankey, hmmmmm oh and of course a bunch of neat other small things to go with that!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear!

Anonymous said...

OOH and fuzzy PJS!! and hmmm...idk to much to count!! YUP

Anonymous said...

omg and a bunch of painting stuffs and guideline books